Car Tuning Tips and Free ECU Remapping Demonstration and Training Days
Many people interested in car tuning and ecu remapping don’t always get the full picture explained, its easy to become confused, if you are looking at moving into car tuning, chip tuning or ecu remapping our advice is hold on, slow down and take a good look at your options. Too many people interested in moving into car tuning get bad advice or rush their decision thinking its all just about price, they may be considering operating either as a dealer offering car tuning and ecu remapping services, or writing their own master tuning files and operating a master tuning system – there is much to consider.
Golden Tips for Car Tuning Operators If you are looking at moving into car tuning and ecu remapping, or choosing a tuning software provider here are our golden rules:
• Very importantly – Go and see your potential car tuning software provider, this is not an industry where you can “fake it until you make it” one wrong ecu remapping tuning file can close you down! You need to know your remap software provider and master file provider can support you and know what they are doing – don’t buy on the phone or internet.
• Check out their facilities – never meet at “your place” or a hotel – you need to know they are the real deal, not just a flash website
• Do they have a dyno – if not how exactly are they going to support you and write quality tuning files – library and formula files will not give you the flexibility and quality you need to grow your business.
• Choose a car tuning and ecu remap provider that can prove they emission test their tuning files – this is really important and is really a legal requirement
• Do they really write all their own car tuning software, many claim to, but few do, it’s important otherwise they will provide library files that can cause many issues, and they will not be able to correct these issues or custom tailor the file to your customer’s needs – this will lose you business. Insist on a detailed demonstration by them of their skills. Drive it before you buy it.
• Is their technical support and training free – it must be, if they want to charge you for support and training, your best interest is clearly not their priority!
• You want a tuning provider that gives free marketing support, ask them how will they help you grow your tuning business.
• Quality matters – of course price is important, but a cheap service, with little back up and support offering cheap tuning files – can be very expensive! And may just close your business before your open day balloons have deflated, you need quality support and quality tuning – never touch a tuner who will not give you a money back guarantee on all the services they offer
• You need a professional team behind you to support you – avoid anyone offering tuning files and ecu remapping tuning support who don’t have a serious technical support team – you should be looking for 365 days a year support as well as a tuning file and tuning support service from at least 8am – 8pm, 7 days a week, its what your customers will ask for.
• Are they insured for writing tuning files. Run a mile if you can’t see both public liability and product liability specifically for ecu remapping and car tuning services – your customers will want to see this – so you do want a copy in your hand! If they don’t have it, do not use them no matter what they offer, you are only exposing you and your business.
• Number one golden rule – can you move your tool? If it all goes wrong and you are not happy will they release your tool so another remap provider can take over – some tuners charge a fee for this, but some poor tuners will not release tools at all ever, you have paid your money and now you are stuck with them, your tool is locked and you cant leave! – its money thrown away.
Never ever sign up or buy a tool from a tuner who will not put it in writing that they will release the tool if you ask. Iso certification, awards, independent testimonials are all good pointers too, you need to look for quality support if you are going to make it in this industry.
Back to our first tip – Go and see your potential ecu remapping tuning partner and support provider. To help explain the car tuning and remap industry Viezu offer completely free no obligation demonstration days, you can come and meet the technical support team, the marketing team, see the different tools on the market, see tuning files being developed and written, and learn to use the ecu remapping tools and car tuning process.
Here at Viezu we offer free car tuning demonstrations days at least once a month, the days are ideal for those looking at client car tuning dealers dealer, and master tuning system operators. If you cant make it – we understand, so we offer skype sessions too. Viezu also offer completely free marketing and tuning business building seminars to all our dealers – we are as serious about your tuning business are you are!
Whatever your car tuning, chip tuning, and ecu remapping requirements or questions, we know we can support you – come and see us and we will prove it Mail us if we can help at email@example.com