Workshop and Service
Car Service and Workshop
Viezu’s head office, research and development centre is fully equipped with a state-of-the-art workshop, from which Viezu can cater for all customers’ tuning, testing, car servicing, maintenance and repair needs. The workshop is conveniently located in the Midlands, in Bidford-on-Avon, which is a few miles West of Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire. It is easily accessible from all major routes in the Midlands, including the M1, M5, M40, M42 and A46.
Viezu’s highly qualified Team of Technicians are used to dealing with all vehicle requirements. Not only limited to ECU tuning and recalibrating, the team deals with car servicing, vehicle maintenance and repairs on a daily basis, as well as modifications and upgrades.
With competitive labour rates, and a choice of original factory parts or aftermarket alternatives, Viezu is intent on providing the most flexible, quality service it can. Customers are welcome to watch and discuss what is being done to their vehicle, or take advantage of the comfortable waiting room with sofas, television, hot desks, complimentary refreshments and free WiFi.
Workshop services available include:
- Routine service and maintenance work with a choice of genuine OEM parts or aftermarket alternatives.
- Suspension maintenance, repair and upgrades.
- Free brake examination, with brake repair, upgrades and servicing.
- Free exhaust examination and advice. An extensive range of performance exhaust systems are available, including manifolds and catalytic converters.
- Intercooler and charge cooler upgrades, turbo upgrades and injector modifications and upgrades.
- Supercharger upgrades, supercharger pulley modifications and tuning.
- General fault diagnosis, tuning issue investigation and repair.
- All levels of ECU tuning.
- Pre-MOT inspections – Viezu is also able to arrange MOTs as part of its customer service.
- Pre-purchase inspections and reports.
If you don’t see the service you’re looking for listed please contact us. Viezu prides itself on working with customers to provide a service that exceeds their requirements – call us now on 01789 774444.
Date Added: 10/01/2017
Cowboy engine remappers wreck vehicles and cost owners in repair bills by using fake cloned tuning tools. To ensure an engine tuner is reputable, has the appropriate back-up and genuine tools, Viezu is recommending drivers ask these five simple questions before handing over their car keys.Read more
Date Added: 24/09/2016
Developed in conjunction with VIP Design, known for their vehicle styling upgrades, this model has been treated to a software upgrade too from Viezu Technologies - an upgrade delivers extra bhp and torque for each engine variant in the XE range is available.Read more
Date Added: 07/09/2016
This year Viezu' training courses became approved by The Institute Of The Motor Industry (IMI); an institution focussed on professional development, quality and service ensuring each training delegate can progress their professional qualifications with the Viezu Technical Academy.Read more
Date Added: 07/09/2016
Online training for EVC WinOLS. Learn to use WinOLS online with the Viezu Technical Academy.Read more
For more information about what we do or how we can help, don’t hesitate to get in touch using the form on the left, or check us out on social media using the icons above. We look forward to hearing from you.
Alternatively, give us a call on +44 (0) 1789 774444.